In this article, I will tell you How to Change IMEI Number on Android Without Root, Because Many People Don’t Know What is Actually IMEI stands for and how to change the IMEI number on Samsung.
Mainly people who want to hide their location from people like hackers or other security agencies can easily trace your mobile phone location in seconds by using your IMEI Number.
Don’t root your phone for Changing IMEI Number, I will show you the easiest methods to change IMEI numbers on any mobile device.
Want to know how to change the IMEI number on their Android phones with Root or without root, lets’s dive into it.
1. HOW TO CHANGE IMEI NUMBER ON ANDROID WITHOUT ROOT 2022:
WHAT IS AN IMEI NUMBER?
Basically, IMEI Means or Stand For International mobile Equipment Identity, Actually, IMEI is the 15 Digit Code number In Which you can Identify Your Phone Identification, Wheather Your Phone, is Launch Internationally or Not.
HOW TO CHECK THE ORIGINAL IMEI NUMBER?
- Dial *#06# on your Android phone.
- You will see the popup message on the Screen with 15 Digit Imei Code.
- Take a screenshot or write it down in a notepad, dairy, or somewhere.
- Don’t share your Imei number with anyone.
Many People In The World, They Don’t Know How to Change the IMEI Number on Android Without Root.
Actually, It is Really Easy to Change the IMEI Number on Android Without Rooting, Only you have to Follow The Steps Which I will tell you about How to change IMEI Samsung, and Also change IMEI without root. Keep Focus change IMEI android Codes Below Following Steps With Full Attention.
You can root your phone for Changing the original IMEI number to another Imei number or you can change your IMEI without rooting your mobile device.
2. CHANGE IMEI NUMBER WITHOUT ROOT CODES IN 2022
|MODELS||IMEI CHANGE CODE|
|Media Tek n7100||* # * # 3646633 # * # *|
|iPhone Code||*#589*# *#68010660#|
|Mobile devices Code||*#*#9826835#*#*|
|Mobile devices Code||* # * #111113 # * #*|
|Mobile devices Code||* # * #10086 # * #*|
|mobile devices Code||# * #* 83646633# * #*|
IMEI check CODE: Dial 06 with *#
3. HOW TO CHANGE THE IMEI NUMBER OF SAMSUNG J7 OR ANY ANDROID PHONES IN 2022:
Then, Kindly Open Google PlayStore or Market In your Android Mobile Phone.
IMEI NUMBER CHANGER APK (BELOW TO DOWNLOAD)
Open Search Bar Above in Google PlayStore and Write “MTK Engineering Mode” In It.
Install Application and Then Run The MTK Application.
Open “Engineering Mode (MTK)”
Now When You Finally Open MTK Then You Have To Follow The Steps Below:
- Go to The “Connectivity” Option Then Shortly Click on “CDS” Command Information.
- Now Click on The “Radio Information” Option.
- After This, You Will see Two Options on the Screen: Sim 1 Phone 1 and Sim 2 Phone 2, Now This is Your own Choice To change the number of Sim 1 or sim 2.
- Sim 1 will be better Than sim 2.
- Select Sim 1 and Click on it
- Then you will See AT+ on The Screen.
- You Have to Type “EGMR=1,7” In Inverted Commas.
- Your IMEI should Contain Only 15 Digits.
- Now At the End, You Have To Click On the “SEND AT COMMAND” option.
- At the Last Result, You will see New Change IMEI Number Without Root.
4. BENEFITS OF CHANGING IMEI NUMBER (PROS):
- When You Change IMEI Number On Andriod Without Root, So your Device Can not be Trace in Any Place.
- Sometimes You lost your Phone, And you love The Features and System, So Don’t Worry When You Change the IMEI Number On That Invalid IMEI or Lost IMEI so Can Enjoy That Phone Features
- When you change the IMEI Number on Android So you Get a new Device ID.
- I saw many people when they want a new update of the Game and Suddenly They Faced a Failure Message, So When You Change The IMEI Number Of your Android Then You Get A new Version Of Software Version.
- Chill Your Life With New version Of IMEI Number.
5. How to Patch Imei Number Permanently ( CONS )
- Mainly In a Few Countries, This is an Actually Illegal process to Change the IMEI Number on Android
- Kindly find out Wheather This is legal in your Country Or not Otherwise You Will Face Many Problems.
- Important Thing, This is not your Property to change the IMEI Number Because This is the Property of Mobile Companies.
- When you purchase a new Android Phone From a Retailer, They Give you a Piece Of paper On which They Write an Orignal IMEI Number Of the Android Device Only For That When You lost or have Some Problem With your Android Device So you can easily contact That retailer.
- Company Writes IMEI Number in Hard Written Digits on the Back of your Android Device When You Change Your IMEI Number on Android without Root So It may be Dead Your Android Device.
- So Every Single Step is Dangerous For Your mobile devices.
- Do at Your Own Risk.
Let’s discuss some of the questions which is coming to your mind, let’s take a look below:
1. CAN THIEVES CHANGE YOUR IMEI NUMBER?
Yes, IF Thieves is technical to phones, with the help of a “flasher device” Your Stolen Mobile IMEI will change easily in just a few minutes but this act is totally against cyber law.
2. WHAT HAPPENS IF I CHANGE MY IMEI NUMBER TO ANOTHER?
It will make you in trouble if you change your IMEI number to another Custom Number, which will count as a stolen mobile device. If PTA or other security found your change IMEI, so they will block your IMEI number in seconds.
3. DOES THE IMEI NUMBER CHANGE AFTER THE FACTORY RESET IN 2022?
A big NO, Factory Reset will erase all data from your mobile phone and doest change the IMEI number, So don’t waste your time on changing Imei with Factory Reset.
4. SHOULD I GIVE OUT MY IMEI NUMBER TO ANYONE?
No, don’t share your Mobile phone IMEI number with anyone, it will make you in trouble Someone will use your IMEI number in attacks or some other dangerous activity. Share your IMEI number only with the person who is able to buy a phone from you.
People who know your IMEI Number can duplicate your Imei number same as your phone IMEI number and will use it for illegal acts.
5. HOW CAN SOMEONE HACK YOUR PHONE THROUGH THE IMEI NUMBER?
Yes, You can, But this act is against cyber law, this act is only valid for Government Agencies not for the people. If someone wants to do this harmful act can take permission from the government.
6. WHY DO YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR IMEI NUMBER?
Android Mobile Phone comes with a unique 15 Digit number, when you buy a new phone the Imei of that phone is stored in the company database with your name.
Changing your IMEI number will make you in danger, because when the network communication agency found your fake IMEI number, then they will block your Phone Imei number quickly.
Watch the video Related to how to patch Mobile IMEI number:
[su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iJZsu54lXM” title=”Change IMEI without root”]
NOTE: This Article on How To Change IMEI Number On Android without root is only For Educational Purposes Not For Harm Purposes.
I Will be Not responsible For Any Act or Issue.
Stay Connected with Ikramblog