In this Article, I will tell you about How to Change IMEI Number on Android Without Root, Because Many People They Don’t Know What is Actually IMEI stands for and how to change IMEI number on Samsung.
HOW TO CHANGE IMEI NUMBER ON ANDROID WITHOUT ROOT :
Basically, IMEI Means or Stand For International Mobile Station Equipment Identity, Actually IMEI is the number In Which you can Identify Your Phone Identification, Wheather Your Phone, is Launch Internationally or Not.
Many People In the World, They Don’t Know How to Change IMEI Number on Android Without Root.
Actually, It is Really Easy to Change IMEI Number on Android Without Rooting, Only you have to Follow The Steps Which I will Tell you about How to Change IMEI Number in Samsung Android. Keep Focus On Below Following Steps With Full Care Attention.
IMEI CHANGE CODE
* # * # 3646633 # * # * media tek n7100
iPhone 4 *#589*# *#68010660#
note2 *#*#99826835#*#* GPRS
S3 MINI *#112#* GPRS
* # * #111113 # * #*
* # * #10086 # * #*
# * #* 83646633# * #*
# * #* 112# * #*
* # * #889988# * #* mt6575 new model s3-i9300
IMEI NUMBER CHECK CODE : *#06#
HOW TO CHANGE IMEI NUMBER OF SAMSUNG J7:
First of All, You Have To Make Sure About Your Internet Connection Wheather It is Connected With Your Android Mobile Phone.
Then, Kindly Open Google PlayStore or Market In your Android Mobile Phone.
IMEI NUMBER CHANGER APK (BELOW TO DOWNLOAD)
Open Search Bar Above in Google PlayStore and Write “MTK Engineering Mode” In It.
Install Application and Then Run The MTK Application.
Open “Engineering Mode (MTK)”
Now When You Finally Open MTK Then You Have To Follow The Steps Below:
- Go to The “Connectivity” Option Then Shortly Click on “CDS” Command Information.
- Now Click on The “Radio Information” Option.
- After This, You Will see Two Option on the Screen: Sim 1 Phone 1 and Sim 2 Phone 2, Now This is Your own Choice To change the number of Sim 1 or sim 2.
- Sim 1 will be better Than sim 2.
- Select Sim 1 and Click on it
- Then you will See AT+ on The Screen.
- You Have to Type “EGMR=1,7” In Inverted Comma’s.
- Your IMEI should be Contain Only 15 Digits.
- Now At the End, You Have To Click On the “SEND AT COMMAND” option.
- At Last Result, You will see New Change IMEI Number Without Root.
HOW TO CHANGE IMEI NUMBER (ADVANTAGES):
- When You Change IMEI Number On Andriod Without Root, So your Device Can not be Trace in Any Place.
- Some time You lost your Phone, And you love The Features and System, So Don’t Worry When You Change IMEI Number On That Invalid IMEI or Lost IMEI so Can Enjoy That Phone Features
- When you Change IMEI Number on Android So you Get a new Device ID.
- I saw Many people when they want a new update of Game and Suddenly They Faced Failure Message, So When You Change The IMEI Number Of your Android Then You Get A new Version Of Software Version.
- Chill Your Life With New version Of IMEI Number.NOTE: HOW TO USE WIFI NET CUT IN YOUR ANDROID 2019
CHANGE IMEI NUMBER (DISADVANTAGES)
- Mainly In Few Countries, This is an Actually Illegal process to Change IMEI Number on Android
- Kindly find out Wheather This is legal in your Country Or not Otherwise You Will Face Many Problems.
- Important Thing, This is not your Property to change IMEI Number Because This is the Property of Mobile Companies.
- When you Purchase new Android Phone From Retailer, They Give you a Piece Of paper On which They Write Orignal IMEI Number Of Android Device Only For That When You lost or have Some Problem In your Android Device So you can easily contact with That retailer.
- Company Writes IMEI Number in Hard Written Digits on the Back of your Android Device When You Change Your IMEI Number on Android without Root So It may be Dead Your Android Device.
- So Every Single Step is Dangerous For Your Android Device,
- Do at Your Own Risk.
NOTE: This Article How To Change Imei Number On Android is only For Educational Purposes Not For Harm.
I Will be Not responsible For Any Issue.