Those who are keenly waiting for job opportunities in the government sector where they can show their passion for their country can apply for the Ministry of Defence Jobs. This is one of the most reputable organizations and everybody is looking for a handsome salary, hence if you will build your career here, you will get everything that you want.
Their official Ministry of Defence Recruitment team wants to hire those individuals who do not hesitate from having a heavy workload, deliver the results by the deadline, and have the spark to achieve their goals.
You will also get a chance to work with some great minds and if you are finding that interesting then you can apply online through the Ministry of Defence jobs portal as we have collected several vacancies from their many advertisements.
The ministry of defence jobs online Apply on their MOD Offical website and FPSC Site, candidates from Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Karachi, Quetta, Lahore, Peshawar, and across Pakistan can apply.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021
MOD, the abbreviated form of Ministry of Defence is one of the most prestigious organizations that defends the values and national interest of the Government of Pakistan nationally and internationally.
This organization was made after the separation of the sub-continent in 1947 and is a derivative of the British Defence Ministry. It is the main body that controls the Armed forces of Pakistan and regulates foreign, inter-governmental, and domestic bodies.
They are responsible for administrative matters and policymaking related to the three armed forces and the Federal Defence. This cabinet of the ministry supervises and coordinates with all the great agencies and federal departments to maintain the peace and look after the National Security.
They also formulate and allocate the budget granted to this organization. They are successful in eradicating all the threats of terrorism from Pakistan and the Security of Airport also comes under this ministry.
~List of Vacancies in Ministry of Defence jobs 2021:
- Statistical Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Database Administrator
- Deputy Director ( Technical) Bps-18
- Senior Librarian ( Bps-18)
- Medical Officer ( Bps-17)
- Registrar ( Bps-17)
- Deputy Director ( Bps-18)
- Senior Psychologist ( Bps- 19)
1.Ministry of Defence Jobs for Statistical Officer ( All Details)
Read the details and requirements below before Apply to the Statistical Officer post.
|MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||Second Class or Grade ‘C Master’s degree in Statistics/ Economics with Statistics/ Mathematics with Statistics|
|EXPERIENCE||Two (2) years post qualification experience in Statistical work|
|AGE LIMIT||22.30 years us five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||TEN (10)|
|DOMICILE||Merit= Two. Punjab (Open Merit) = Four. Sindh (Rural) (Open Ment) = Two.
Khyber PakbtunLima (Open Melt) = One and Balochistan (Open Merit) = Onc
|PLACE OF POSTING||Anywhere in Pakistan|
2.Ministry of Defence Jobs for Graphic Designer 2021 ( Details)
Ministry of Defence jobs for graphic designers in Pakistan details and Requirements are given below:
|EXPERIENCE||Ten (10) years post qualification experience in Graphic Designing|
|AGE LIMIT||30-35 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||ONE (I)|
|DOMICILE||Punjab (Open Merit)|
|PLACE OF POSTING||Anywhere in Pakistan|
Graphic designer responsibilities and duties:
- Press advertising and publicity.
- Publication designing and layout.
- Title designing and animation of films.
- Calligraphy (English) and typography.
- Lithography viz.
- Colour separation (Line).
- Film Making (Line and half-tone).
- Film mounting (Colour and black and white).
- Complete knowledge of all kinds of printing.
3.Ministry of Defence nursing jobs 2021 ( Details)
Check the below Eligibility Criteria for nursing Post in MOD.
|MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||Second Class or Grade Bachelors degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification from a College/ University/ Institute recognized|
|EXPERIENCE||Pakistan Nursing Conned (PNC). OR Three (3) years diploma in General Nursing or equivalent qualification from a College/ University/ Institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) mall one-year diploma in Miduifcry for Jennie/ one year course in Nursing related field in lieu of Midwifery for male.|
|AGE LIMIT||20-28 year, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||SEVENTEEN (17)|
|DOMICILE||Merit= One. Punjab (Open Merit) Nine. Sindh (Rural) (Open Merit) – 7 No. Sindh (Urban) (Open Merit) – One.
Kpk (Open Merit) Two. Balochistan (Open merit) – One and Ex-FATA (Open Merit) = One.
|PLACE OF POSTING||Anywhere in Pakistan|
~Ministry of Defence jobs 2021 online apply:
In all cases, the eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per the Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves before applying.
~Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Application Form Procedure:
Let’s have a detailed look at the Application Procedure below:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in the online form are considered an afterthought and an attempt to become eligible, Such subsequent claims skill not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online arc available on the website.
- No Hard Copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not Nat access to the internet facility. arc allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for intimating difficulties in the submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
~Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Apply Online & Application Fee:
- The rate of fee for various posts is- BS-16 & 17 it! Rs. 300/-; BS 18 Rs. 750/-; BS-19 an Rs. I200/-; BS-20 and above= RS. 1500/-
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing dale in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State trustily authorized to transact business on bent( of Government under the head “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is rot acceptable.
- Original T.R May be preserve and provided to the supervisor) staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates, Photocopy of Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test! exam or when asked for.
~How to Apply for the Ministry of Defence Jobs?
~Documents required for the ministry of Defence jobs 2021:
After the test/ exam on the basis of results. the candidates who are on higher merit positions in the respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of requisite documents,
- Two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D. Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (Where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned.
- Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases), etc within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS, and E-mail.
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- Experience from Firms/ Companies/ Institutions/ Organizations/ Banks/ NGOs etc.. will be accepted if these are well known nationally or internationally, have appropriately. been registered/ incorporated with the concerned government department/ institution for doing business. maintain office (s) and has proper registration number/ Reference lumber. where applicable.
- The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date.
- From the requisition of documents, it should not be presumed that the candidate has been shortlisted for an interview as his/her eligibility is to be determined in the view of documents and merit positions.
~Ministry of Defence Recruitment Application Deadline:
The Application Shall be Not Acceptable After Monday, 26-July-2021, Submit your Application Before Deadline.
~Salary and Benefits in Ministry of Defence Jobs:
A career at the Ministry of Defence will be like a dream come true because every employee looks for great salary packages as well as excellent benefits and they can get both the thing in government jobs.
You will not only get a stable and secure job position but also facilities granted to you to make your and your family’s life better. You also get a safe and relaxing environment at work because they know how to make their associates loyal to the organization. We are listing down a few of the advantages:
- Free medical facilities for family
- Health coverage plans
- Free beverages and lunch
- Opportunity for advancement
- Collaborative approach
- The productive and dynamic work environment.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Newspaper Advertisement 2021
Below Advertisement image is officially published by the Ministry of Defence Department in the newspaper.
Stay Connected with Ikramblog.
Related Govt Jobs: SINDH POLICE JOBS 2021 ONLINE APPLY FOR 1700+ CONSTABLE VACANCIES
Related Jobs: FIA JOBS 2021 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR 1140 POSTS
Related Jobs: PAKISTAN ATOMIC ENERGY PAEC Jobs 2021 ONLINE APPLY